Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Multivent with a DC motor and multi-speed, is one of the most efficient central extract units available.
- Recognised in SAP PCDB with best in class Specific Fan Power
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Fitted with four extract 125 diameter spigots allowing quick connection to ducts
- Complies with Building ADF (System 3)
- Option of wall, ceiling and loft mounting
- Improved controllability
- Switched Live Boost connection
- Fully variable normal and boost speeds
- Ultra quiet – acoustically lined for low noise levels
- 43l/s minimum – 121 l/s maximum airflow.
- Dimensions 310mm (h) x 340mm (w) x 249mm (d).
- 5-year Motor Warranty
With growing concerns about accurate ventilation of properties, the Lo- Carbon Multivent MVDC range offers the option of ‘Close Control’ both in the residential and the commercial sectors.
The units have two fully variable speeds for trickle and boost, with a switched live (LS) activation for the boost speed. An additional third speed (purge) is available using a second switched live connection.
The potentiometer controlled speed selector allows accurate setting of airflow, ensuring exactly the right ventilation rate. This feature also reduces noise, and energy consumption.