We are independent suppliers and specifiers offering a variety of Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery systems (MVHR) and Central Extract Systems.
We understand that every project is different, which is why we offer a service designed around your project’s specific requirements, affording on-site flexibility with options ranging from:
- Detailed MVHR Specification;
- CAD Drawings
- Supply & Site Support;
- Heat Recovery System Design, Installation & Commissioning;
- Full Turnkey Service;
- Commissioning & Certification Only;
- Supply Only.
We also offer ongoing technical support including yearly maintenance, servicing packages, and supply of spare parts.
All the home ventilation systems used by us comply with current Building Regulations Part F (2010) and in Scotland Standard 3.14 (as required).
Mechanical Ventilation & Heat Recovery Units (MVHR)
- MVHR units are energy efficient & operate very quietly, continuously extracting polluted air from kitchens, bathrooms, WCs & utility rooms;
- The constant change of air removes indoor pollution without draughts;
- Promoting air change helps alleviate problems such as damp, black mould & condensation problems in houses & flats;
- Negating the need for trickle ventilation, noise pollution & heat loss is greatly reduced;
- A variety of control options (including condensation control);
- Ease of installation.
The polluted air is passed through a heat exchanger with the ability to recover as much as 95% of heat from the ventilated rooms. The recovered heat is then used to pre-warm fresh incoming air and direct it to other living areas.
The MVHR Units are available with a variety of control options and can be sited in the roof space; above a cooker-hood; at high level in a cupboard or alternatively wall mounted. There is no mixing of air flows, only the transfer of heat.
Inline Duct Heaters are available if required to give natural air heating during colder weather. A Summer By-pass facility is also available on some models to allow external fresh air to give natural home cooling in the warmer months.